Dick’s Sporting Goods – Corporate Headquarters
Dick’s Sporting Goods did not expect to outgrow its five-year-old corporate headquarters as fast as it did. When time came to expand, and pleased with the high level of functionality delivered the first time around, they invited The Sextant Group back to “Play It Again.”
The new 675,000 SF, six-story complex delivers all the favored elements from the original facility, plus adds extras for high-level presentation, collaboration and conferencing.
Spaces and systems include
• Executive boardroom, conference suites, meeting rooms and executive offices with state-of-the-art presentation systems
• A 500-seat divisible auditorium
• Two fully-mediated dining rooms, plus bistro and adjacent commons areas
• Specialized computer lab training facilities and HR training rooms
• Fitness center and aerobic rooms with multiple displays and sound system
• Dozens of conference rooms, meeting rooms, media rooms, vendor conference rooms, all of various sizes, capabilities and configurations, and many with interactive whiteboards, flat panel displays and flexible presentation systems.
A high-definition video distribution and digital signage system broadcasts custom content throughout the entire facility, and a sophisticated metacontrol system enables enhanced monitoring and energy management of virtually all audiovisual and associated systems.
The main lobby and “Every Seasons Hall” is enable with robust infrastructure to add interactive audiovisual components at will to create future “wow” factor for clients and vendors entering the facility, and the entire complex is expandable to over 1 million SF in the future.
Winner, 2010 Best New Construction Over $10 Million by the Master Builders’ Association of Western PA